Want to join us? Click here to email us!
Send us a quick email with your contact details and we’ll add you to our database so you can receive our newsletter style emails… also the following gets out via email…
- auditions dates & details
- show dates
- rehearsal schedules
- summer school/school holiday program information
- lesson information
- audition information from other companies
- and more…
Check out our facebook page!
Does it cost?
There is a one off (once in your lifetime) fee of $60 for joining for the first show you do. That’s it!
(If you can’t afford it, we are always happy to help)
How old do I have to be?
It depends on the show…
- 5-25 is technically the age we take as a youth theatre company
- 5yr old’s and under can struggle with the reading of scripts and often (but not always) need parents to accompany them to all rehearsals and auditions, etc.
- some shows are limited to “those under 18 on the day of the final show”
- some shows are limited to those over age 10 / 12
Can I book lessons with you?
For those children who love performing and really want to give it more and push themselves harder, lessons are a great option! Many of our leaders teach privately and can be found on Facebook, Instagram or via Email.
Our musical directors can teach you new vocal techniques, pitch, timing, reading music and more!
To contact them via email:
Lily Martin-Hine: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jamie-Ann Gornall: email@example.com
Or for any other recommendations (dance, acting, speech)
Nelson Youth Theatre: firstname.lastname@example.org